The Proteus Inline Laser Profiling System
is the perfect partner for any CCTV inspection system and provides accurate analysis of the true pipe condition prior to and after rehabilitation.
Why do you need a pipe profiler?
If you are a municipality, consulting engineer or contractor, the Profiler is a necessary tool for the analysis of the true pipe condition prior to and after rehabilitation. When used as a video survey tool it can provide accuracy up to 1mm when measuring pipe size, deformation, erosion encrustation, debris, grease, flows, lateral protrusion, surface damage and holes.
A laser scan of a pipe is a valuable addition to any CCTV inspection. It assists tremendously in classification of the pipe observations. WinCan Laserscan software generates the report fully automatically, including diameter, ovality, capacity and also provide XYZ-Data.
- For pipes 4 to 18”
- Compatible with all Proteus CAM026, CAM026L & CAM028L
- Integrates directly with your pipeline inspection software
- Ideal for measuring real pipe diameters continuously along the length of the pipe
- Provides verification of structural integrity of the network, ovality and deep corrosion
- Fast cross-sectional area calculations for determining flow reduction
- Deformation measurement
- Erosion and loss of pipe wall can easily be identified
Sewer & Pipeline Crawler Accessories
These unique tools allow operators to inspect sewers & pipelines and identify areas of those lines that may require maintenance. Adding accessories to your pipeline inspection tool kit allows you more versatility and options to better complete the job at hand. Your Bortek PWX experts are here to help. Contact us today!