FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS
FOCUSED ON WHAT MATTERS
The X-12 Hydro Trucks reduce labor costs as only one or two technicians are required. These hydro excavating systems feature a low-profile debris tank that provides lower center of gravity. The rear door opens fully for easy clean-out of the excavating equipment. The X-12 features dual cyclone separators each with a material drop-out box for efficient material separation from the air stream. All boom hydraulic functions can be operated by remote control. The Hydro Excavation Truck’s vacuum producer and water pump are independently controlled. The X-12 offers minimal breakdowns and less downtime due to high quality construction and components.
X-VAC X-12 HYDRO EXCAVATOR AT A GLANCE
*Exact specs may change without notice, or vary based on optional add-ons and features.
X-VAC X-12 BENEFITS
TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER
- Industry’s highest standard ground clearance
- Ideal for oilfield and construction work
- Rear-mounted sludge pump
- Dual cyclonic separators
- Lifetime warranty on water tanks and debris body
- Reach-anywhere 360° top-loading boom
- Insulated and heated enclosure for water pump, hoses reel and tool storage
- 400,000 BTU or 700,000 BTU boiler (Optional)
- 200 CFM 200 psi air compressor for air excavation (Optional)