The 2010-JK series is no longer available.
Click here to see the latest models of our O’Brien cart jetters.
The O’Brien 2000 series allows for access to tough to reach locations. Specifically designed for use on residential and commercial jobs, the 2000 series offers a compact design with a powerful engine/pump combination. For the toughest residential and commercial jobs on lines up to 10″ in diameter, this unit takes your modest jetting service to the next level.
As a skid mounted model, the 2010-JK carries its own water supply for ample water flow. This combined with its size make this a perfect unit to slide into the bed of a pick-up truck or back of a van.
- 200 gallon capacity polyethylene water tank
- Oversized high torque electric motor
- Positive forward/reverse switch
- 10 GPM @ 2,500 psi
- Twin cylinder/20 hp electric start gasoline engine with charging system
- 300′ x 1/2″ high impact thermoplastic sewer hose
- 420′ x 1/2″ hose reel capacity
- Easy to clean (leaves no bacteria causing residue)
- Maintains stiffness and is abrasion resistant
- 1/2″ Penetrator nozzle
- 1/2″ Flusher nozzle
Other Standard Components
- PVC tank drain valve with strainer
- Air purge system
- 20′ contrasting color leader hose