Aquatech Jetter/Vacuum Combination Vehicle
- Compact footprint for excellent maneuverability
- Quietest hydro excavator in the industry
- 4,000 CFM 27″ Hg high-performance blower
- 8″ vacuum hose / system with a durable single – piece hose
- Up to 23,000-lb payload capacity
- Lifetime warranty on water tanks and debris body
- The unique 360° top-loading boom reaches anywhere and drops debris in the tank without blasting it against the sides
- 570-gallon freshwater capacity
- Insulated and heated enclosure
- 20 GPM @ 2,500 psi run-dry water pump
- All-weather performance
|Please call (800) 626-7835 for special pricing on rentals over three months.*|
Our Hi-Vac X-Vac hydro excavators / vacuum trucks are some of the best available to rent in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Vacuum up heavy debris, daylight buried utilities, dig trenches with precision, or even clear sewer line blockages.
These models stand out with multiple advantages designed to boost performance and make the operator’s job easier. The rear-mounted hose reel keeps the noise and heat away from the operator, so much so that they can actually hear verbal communication. This positioning also provides safer visibility while driving.
The triplex pump provides constant, vibration-free water flow to the jetter hose.
Single engine drive allows us to equip the vehicles with incredibly powerful vacuum systems.
360 degree boom rotation and up to 20 feet extension assure you’ll be able to reach any dig site.
Dump less often – Debris is dropped evenly into the middle of the tank, not blasted to one side as is the norm in other hydro excavators.
Technical Specifications and Features
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Blower Performance||27″ Hg, 4,000 CFM|
|Boom Articulation||360 Degrees|
|Water Pump Performance||2,500 psi @ 20 GPM|
|Debris Tank Capacity||12 cu yd|
|Water Tank Capacity||570 Gallons|
*Prices listed on this page are estimates. Actual delivery charges will be quoted when the order is confirmed according to the rental location. Additional taxes and fees may apply. Rental rate covers the cost of normal wear and tear, excluding ground-engaging components. Any repair work required by physical damage sustained during the rental will be charged to the Renter at our regular service rates. Weekends and holidays are included in rental periods. One week rental periods are equal to seven calendar days. Rental machines displayed here may be substituted for similar models according to availability.