The Global M4 street sweeper is built to take on the worst sweeping conditions such as construction site clean up and highway sweeping. Its compact design gives it exceptional maneuverability, visibility, and operator comfort. The M4 comes with systems such as the dirt conveyor overthrow system and the elevator system to ensure smooth and even material flow. This machine also offers sweeping speeds up to 14 mph and travel speeds up to 65 mph.
Global M4 Features:
- Compact design giving exceptional maneuverability, visibility, and operator comfort for unsurpassed safety.
- Smooth hydrostatic drive with infinite speed-control while sweeping; offering speeds up to 14 mph in sweeping mode and travel speeds up to 65 mph.
- Superior sweeping performance with a balanced system, dirt conveyor overthrow system, heavy-duty equal-width pick-up brooms, and unmatched elevator system to ensure smooth and even material flow.
- 5.6 cu/yd hopper with high dump clearance up to 116”.
- Lifetime warranty on optional stainless steel hopper.
- High visibility for operator and pedestrian safety.
- Optional PM-10 water system improves air quality.
- Safe design with high visibility and fingertip controls.
- Single Engine Design offers great savings on fuel and maintenance.
The Global M4 street sweeper is one of the only that has ever passed the formidable California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) sweeper acceptance test where it was required to sweep up heavy sand at the rate of 3 tons per minute! That’s one ton of sand every twenty seconds! That’s a lot of sand. That’s why Caltrans now owns a fleet of more than 150 Global- M4 sweepers.
Global M4 Specifications
|Engine:||280 HP, Cummins ISB 6.7 turbo-charged, inter-cooled diesel|
|Turning Radius:||18 ft. 6 in.|
|Hopper Size:||5.6 cu. yards|
|Water Capacity:||250 gal.|
|Payload Capacity:||12,000 Lbs|
|Dirt Conveying Width:||58 in.|
|Road Speed:||55 MPH|
|Gutterbroom Diameter:||47 in.|
|Sweeping Path:||125 in.|
|One Button Operation-Ergo Switch – Standard|