FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS
FOCUSED ON WHAT MATTERS
The Daylighter is designed to give unsurpassed performance in catch basins and storm sewers when a combination sewer cleaner is not required. This potholing hydro excavator has the power and capacity to quickly power through any project without the downtime and wasted time of light-duty catch basin trailers.
AQUATECH® DAYLIGHTER HYDRO EXCAVATOR AT A GLANCE
*Exact specs may change without notice, or vary based on optional add-ons and features.
AQUATECH DAYLIGHTER BENEFITS
TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER
- AIR/VAC SYSTEM: Heavy-duty hose options in 6″ or 8″ sizes, as well as a choice of 5,000 CFM/18″ or 4,000 CFM/27″ vacuum options, make quick work of potholing and hydro excavating.
- DEBRIS TANK: The 6 or 10-cubic yard, ultra-durable, ASME Certified debris tank is so tough, it’s got a lifetime warranty.
- VOLUMINOUS WATER TANK CAPACITY: An 1,150 gallon water tank means that you stop when the job is done, not when you run out of water.
- OMSI TRANSFER CASE: The Daylighter’s heavy-duty OMSI transfer case drive won’t be overloaded like weak hydraulic drives; it keeps going strong and grants higher productivity as a result of its lower maintenance.
- HIGH PRESSURE – NO SWEAT: The high-pressure water pump effortlessly powers through projects with 20 GPM at 2,500 psi.
- DURABLE BOOM & DEBRIS TANK: The Daylighter features a rugged top-loading boom design hydro excavator that reduces wear and tear and can easily handle the toughest projects.
- 360° BOOM ROTATION: The fully hydraulic top-mounted boom provides unlimited 360° operation for awesome vacuuming power from any location around the unit.