FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS
FOCUSED ON WHAT MATTERS
Ideal for any size municipality, water and sewer district, or contractor who is cleaning storm drains, catch basins and/or sewers. Excellent for sanitary and storm sewer cleaning, water leak repair and emergency excavation. Also ideal for sewer line bypass for sewer repair/relining/replacement work. Multiple sizes of debris and water capacities combined with various water and vacuum pump options allow customers to custom fit an Aquatech unit to any application.
AQUATECH® F-SERIES COMBINATION JET/VAC AT A GLANCE
27" Hg, 5,250 CFM
Up to 1,100ft of 1″ hose
100 GPM @ 2,000 PSI, 50 GPM @ 1,000 PSI, 65 GPM @ 2,000 PSI, 80 GPM @ 2,000 PSI, 80 GPM @ 2,500 PSI
*Exact specs may change without notice, or vary based on optional add-ons and features.
AQUATECH F-SERIES BENEFITS
TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER
- Top-Loading, Rotating Boom: Full power 360° Rotating Boom. The hugely beneficial & practical top loading boom powers up, down, left, right and telescopes up to 14 feet beyond the front bumper. Top-mounting drops debris evenly into the tank for greater payload capacity and far less wear on the tank than the competition.
- Aquatech Vacuum System: The positive displacement blower system allows for safely cleaning above ground or submerged liquids and solids. Options are available for positive displacement blowers to provide air flows up to 5250 CFM.
- Cylindrical Debris Tank: Made of high-strength steel that’s corrosion and abrasion-resistant, with a lifetime warranty to back it up. Has more usable space for larger loads than any other design.
- Reel Advantage: Easy 180° rotation allows the operator to position the reel over a manhole without relocating the vehicle. Front bumper location won’t obstruct the driver’s view.
- Single Engine Drive: Significant savings in fuel consumption, maintenance, sound levels, weight on chassis, and initial purchase price. Chassis engine powers all systems.
- Pneumatic Foot Control: Allows for one-man operation of hose reel payout and retrieval, and allows the operator to work from any distance from the vehicle.
- Triplex Reciprocating Water Pump: Creates a powerful, continuous smooth flow and pressure, for safe and thorough line cleaning.
- Internal Boom Valve: Increases air velocity and builds instantaneous vacuum for picking up materials above and below water.
- Lowest Center of Gravity: Makes full loads stable during transport.