The Proteus CRP90 Sewer & Pipeline Crawler is a small diameter pipe crawler with massive capabilities
CRP90’s compact size allows it to easily survey pipes as small as 4″. The motorized lift enables the camera to be centered in pipes up to 9″ in diameter.
- 6x 2.4″ black rubber wheels
- Multi-frequency sonde
- Motorized elevator
- Articulated ‘knuckle’ connector
- Compatible with: CAM026 Pan & Rotate, CAM026L Pan, Rotate & Laser, CAM027 Axial, CAM028 Pan, Rotate & Zoom, ALN300 Auxiliary Light, ALB300 Auxiliary Light/Backeye
- Continuous monitoring of speed, internal pressure, inclination and temperature
- Dual Axis Inclination Sensor
- Single Auxiliary Light/Backeye Mounting
- Multi-Frequency Sonde 33kHz / 512Hz / 640Hz
- Steerable High Torque All-Wheel Drive
- Robust Housing
- 1 bar Pressure Tight
- Quick Change Wheel Lock
- In-Built Lowering Arm
- Heavy Duty Camera Connector
- Protective Connector Caps, Front and Rear
- Lowering Rope
- Protective Carry Case
- Carbide (above) or grit tread wheels
VIR Proteus Crawlers for every pipeline.
Sewer & Pipeline Crawlers
These unique tools allow operators to inspect sewers & pipelines and identify areas of those lines that may require maintenance. Your Bortek PWX experts are here to help. Contact us today!