The Proteus CRP300 Sewer & Pipeline Crawler is a heavy duty, expandable crawler for large diameter pipe
The CRP300 is designed for larger diameter pipe with high flow rates and can inspect pipe diameters ranging from 12″ to 40″. Add Proteus’ camera elevation platform to inspect pipes as large as 87″.
- 6- 5.5″ black rubber wheels
- Motorized elevator
- ALN300 auxiliary lighthead
- Heavy duty rear connector
- Compatible with: CAM026 Pan & Rotate, CAM026L Pan, Rotate & Laser, CAM027 Axial, CAM028 Pan, Rotate & Zoom, ALN300 Auxiliary Light, ALB300 Auxiliary Light/Backeye
- Continuous monitoring of speed, internal pressure, inclination and temperature
- Dual Axis Inclination Sensor
- Single Auxiliary Light/Backeye Mounting
- Multi-Frequency Sonde 33kHz / 512Hz / 640Hz
- Steerable High Torque All-Wheel Drive
- Robust Housing
- 1 bar Pressure Tight
- Quick Change Wheel Lock
- In-Built Lowering Arm
- Heavy Duty Camera Connector
- Protective Connector Caps, Front and Rear
- Lowering Rope
- Wide axle balloon wheels (pictured)
VIR Proteus Crawlers for every pipeline.
Sewer & Pipeline Crawlers
These unique tools allow operators to inspect sewers & pipelines and identify areas of those lines that may require maintenance. Your Bortek PWX experts are here to help. Contact us today!