FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS
FOCUSED ON WHAT MATTERS
The Nautilus features one switch operation that turns all the selected functions on and off. Adjust water flow and change brush pressure while the machine is running. This scrubber/sweeper is powered by two Eaton hydraulic motors that turn two 45″ cylindrical brushes at 425 RPM. Based on your cleaning needs, the down pressure can be adjusted from 200 to 400 pounds. This gives you the power to remove build-up from floors and bring back the high gloss finish to dirty surfaces. An optional heavy-duty edge scrubber is available that allows the machine to clean close to walls and rack rows. In one pass, the PowerBoss Nautilus deep-cleans and a powerful vacuum quickly dries the surface, leaving floors immediately dry and safe for traffic.
Maintenance is easy with the PowerBoss Nautilus Scrubber/Sweeper. Simply remove the engine panels to have 360 degree access to all parts of the machine. No tools are required to change the scrub brushes and the squeegee tilts up for adjustments or changes. The recovery tank is easy to drain and clean. Heavy-duty stainless steel components means the Nautilus is built to last, withstanding corrosion.
The Nautilus is also available with a 60″ variable high-dump configuration, as well as a battery powered “Nautilus E” model.
POWERBOSS NAUTILUS SWEEPER/SCRUBBER AT A GLANCE
2.1 cu ft
95" × 55" × 61"
Powerboss Nautilus IC models have the exclusive option of Thermal Green Technology. This simple, but effective hot water system makes use of the heat already being generated by the engine’s catalytic converter to heat up the cleaning solution. The hot water is dispensed along the scrub path to significantly aid in loosening soils for even more thorough cleaning. The effect reduces the need for additional detergents to the point that some areas may be cleanable with hot water alone! It’s sensible, low-maintenance, and energy-efficient cleaning. You clean everything else with hot water; why not use it when scrubbing the floor? Learn more about TGT here!
POWERBOSS NAUTILUS BENEFITS
TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER
- The Thermal Green Technology (TGT) option maximizes cleaning power and provides the ability to clean, chemical-free
- Easy Access to Electronic Systems, Hydraulic Manifold, Steering Assembly, Kubota Engine, Radiator, Hydraulic Oil Cooler
- Excellent turning radius
- Scrub/Sweep brushes powered by 2 hydraulic motors which provide exceptional cleaning performance
- Optional 16″ Disc Scrub Brush for cleaning against the walls or close to racking or conveyer systems
- The squeegee tilts up for quick squeegee adjustments or changes which helps provide a completely dry floor immediately after scrubbing
- Prolonged Runtime Operation from the large solution & recovery tanks that yield up to 2 hours of scrub time
FOR THE POWERBOSS NAUTILUS SWEEPER/SCRUBBER
- PowerBoss Nautilus Series Brochure 609.7 KB