The Global M4HSD Street Sweeper is designed for heavy duty sweeping such as construction clean up, state highway sweeping, and road resurfacing. This machine can sweep sand and gravel up to 3 tons per minute! It has a 130″ wheelbase allowing for a 18’6″ turning radius. Its high visibility allows the operator to see both gutter brooms without having to adjust the seat or mirrors. The Global M4HSD also offers easy access to the engine, pumps, and all hydraulic components.
Global M4HSD Features
- Compact design giving exceptional maneuverability, visibility, and operator comfort for unsurpassed safety.
- Operator has the ability to watch Right & Left Gutter brooms at all times, sweeping anywhere without changing seating positions and re-adjusting mirrors.
- Powerful sweeping system capable of sweeping sand, gravel up to 1 Ton every 20 Seconds!
- Center-Mounted Pick Up Broom allows for easy access to all Cul-de-Sacs, reducing the possibility of damaging dirt shoes, and minimizing trailing during sharp turns.
- Polyurethane Dirt shoes carry a Warranty of 1000 hours.
- Designed to offer easy access to engine, pumps and all hydraulic components greatly reducing maintenance costs.
- Top Speed of 65mph, meets all 2014 Emissions Standards as well as all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- Rear View Camera with 7”LCD Monitor included.
- 130“ wheelbase allows for 18’6” Turning Radius.
Global M4HSD Specifications
|Engine:||280 HP, Cummins ISB 6.7 turbo-charged, inter-cooled diesel|
|Turning Radius:||18 ft. 6 in.|
|Hopper Size:||5.2 cu. yards|
|Water Capacity:||280 gal.|
|Payload Capacity:||9,000 Lbs|
|Dirt Conveying Width:||58 in.|
|Road Speed:||65 MPH|
|Gutterbroom Diameter:||47 in.|
|Sweeping Path:||125 in.|
|One Button Operation-Ergo Switch – Standard|