These are the tools and accessories you’ll need in order to effectively make use of your hydro excavator– all while making your life a little easier. Tube extensions, holders, flanges, reducers, clamps… the list goes on and on. Each job requires the right tools to accomplish and we’re here to help. Not sure what you need? No worries! Contact us real quick and we’ll do all we can to help you get the right tools for the job at hand.
Showing 1–16 of 24 results
Connect smaller 2″ and 3″ hoses to your jet/vac equipment with this 4-input 8″ hose adapter.
- 8″ Female Fitting x 6″ Camlock End Made from Steel
- 8″ Female Fitting x 6″ Cuff. Zinc plated Made from steel
- 8″ Male Fitting x 6″ Cuff. Zinc Plated Made from steel.
- 8″ Male Fitting x 6″ Female Fitting Made from Steel
- With our reduced crown nozzle you don’t have to ruin your 8? crown. Save it! Southland Tool’s crown is reduced to 5/5? and it will go right into the 6? or 8? invert and suck up all the debris in the trough.
- The Deep Vac Tube Holder holds 50′ of vacuum tubes suspended in the manhole to eliminate the dangers of the tubes touching electrical wires. Every truck should have one to reduce city liability. Cities look for ways to improve and document safety measures taken before any accident might occur. Be sure to have this onRead More
- Hydro-Excavator Tool “DIG-IT” is a lightweight attachment for your sewer hose, with sewer hose size (3/4” or 1”) and suction tubes sizes (6’ or 8’). The wet ring has either 4, 8 or 10 replaceable stainless-steel jets. According to your GPM and psi. Jets are slightly angled and zero degrees. Bottom rubber cuff provides protection.PARTRead More
- Short Radius 90º 8” Crown x Flat Flange Suction Tube Nozzle allows you to connect your vacuum tube to an elbow and make a 90º bend.